- When an empty vehicle is being towed, the script will take control of the vehicle to make sure it will be towed without a hitch, the vehicle will try to refrain from sliding around and will act almost as if it's controlled by another player. This will work even on the most laggy of servers or when players internet connectivity/ping isn't up to standard.
**Towing a car with a second player controlling it**
- When towing a car with another player inside it, the two vehicles will simply be connected by the rope leaving both players in full control of both vehicles. They will be required the steer and brake the vehicle on their own.
- Tow any vehicle using any other vehicle
- Tow vehicles without anyone in towed vehicle
- Tow vehicles with a second player controlling the towed vehicle
- Ropes are synced between all clients
- Limit the vehicles speed while towing to prevent dangerous situations (Optional)
- Disallow towing of locked vehicles to prevent players from stealing vehicles without their access (Optional)
- Blacklisting of vehicle classes to stop them from being towed
- A towing rope item could be used to open the towing menu instead of a command (All configurable in the config file)
- (ESX, QBUS, STANDALONE) version.
- We always will help you if you have a problems with our scripts, you need only write in contact form or in email: firstname.lastname@example.org and wait.
- Don't forget that we dont sit 24 hours in support channel.