- With this ESX-compatible resource, you will be able to offer your players to park their vehicles at city mileage.
- The vehicles are persistent and do not despawn (real-time vehicle backup system in the database).
- So if you restart the server or if the player crashes, the vehicle will remain parked at its location.
- It comes with this resource, a mapping containing more than 1500 parkmeters spread all over the map to allow your players to park regardless of their position.
- It has been tested and improved for more than a year and consumes very few resources and does not bug
- We tested it with more than 300 parked vehicles and it didn’t bug, so you can really use it on your servers without any performance loss
- The script uses 0.04ms to 0.08ms depending on the number of vehicles in the area (a 200m radius sphere around your character).
Version 3.2 features
- server.lua ↦ For non final version of ESX V1
- server - ESX final.lua ↦ For Final version of ESX V1 (rename it to server.lua)
- server -No identifier but not ESX Final.lua ↦ For not Final version of ESX V1 that don’t use identifier (rename it to server.lua)
- We always will help you if you have a problems with our scripts, you need only write in contact form or in email: firstname.lastname@example.org and wait.
- Don't forget that we dont sit 24 hours in support channel.