- Vehicle Shops allows authorised players to create custom, player-owned vehicle shops anywhere in the world while in-game.
- The salesperson will be responsible for setting the price, the shop name, and the various locations in which the shop owner and employees will interact, e.g:
Management menu location
Vehicle spawn points
- Once a player has purchased the vehicle shop, they will be in charge of hiring and paying their own employees, stocking their shop full of vehicles to display from the warehouse, and making sure they buy and sell at competitive prices to beat their competition.
- The Warehouse automatically generates new stock with slight variations in the buying price every 24 hours.
- Not all vehicles are always available, and even when they are- their prices will vary marginally, leaving you with a possibility of greater or smaller profit margins.
- Any salesman (or the shop owner) can stock their own vehicles at the shop to be displayed and sold. Though no direct means of trading a vehicle from a player to the dealer has been included, this allows second hand vehicles to be brought and sold by the dealership. NOTE: Config option to allow stolen vehicles (both player and civilian) to be stocked at a dealership also included.
- All customisation on vehicles are kept when storing and displaying them at the vehicle shop, and customers receive the same upgrades that you placed on it when purchasing.
- We always will help you if you have a problems with our scripts, you need only write in contact form or in email: firstname.lastname@example.org and wait.
- Don't forget that we dont sit 24 hours in support channel.